Saturday, September 27, 2008

The First MyAnnoyances Blog.

Hey people, welcome to the first MyAnnoyances Blog!

...You can stop cheering now.

Okay, so here's the place where I can get my thoughts out on virtual paper, as opposed to screaming at an empty room like I usually do on my youtube channel.

Now, I know that you're saying to yourself, "Matt, you handsome devil, what's the appeal of a blog, as well as vlogging?"

It's really rather simple. For instance, let's say that for some reason I'm sick or I can't do a video because of irritating background noise.

I come on here, type it to you, and you still get the message.

Plus, I can do THIS with no pants on!

....Uh...Awkward..

Anyway, if you're asking why my blogspot is called YoutubeMyAnnoyances, it's because some douche took "MyAnnoyances.blogspot.com" back in 2001. 

Yeah, he might of thought of it first, but I'm pretty damn sure that my blog is going to be a lot more awesome than his was.

And he only has one post up, so either he was too lazy to continue, or he's REALLY thinking hard about what his next blog will be.

...Or he's dead.

So really quickly before I get going, let's talk about progression.

Never in my life have I expected that I'd be remotely popular enough on youtube to actually HAVE a blog that branches from my account.

I've had a little number of subscribers for a long time, and I'll be honest, my videos kind of sucked.

I went back and saw the first video I've ever made for youtube, and it was pretty bad.

Horrible camera, no editing, I had no idea what the fuck I was doing and I didn't even have a set place for the camera, so I was just moving around a lot while holding it.

I couldn't bear to watch it.

And let's be honest, I'm only human.

Well, not really. I'm 90% Awesome, 4%Dragon, 2% lightning, 1% Xbox 360 and the rest of me is human.

Now that being said, I make mistakes, and I learn from them.

I've gotten progressively better at talking to myself in a room, which doesn't sound good when you think about it..

But trust me, it is.

So much shit has changed for me in the last month. I've gone to barely any subscribers to 400 in 3 weeks, from using Twitter with no followers to almost hitting 50 followers, and I've made a lot of awesome friends as well.

It's really mind blowing when you think about it.

But I'm rambling now. I'll be back soon with more information, and more awesomeness.

See ya.

No comments: